Fritz!Box-Forum Italia (unofficial)
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Forum NON UFFICIALE per raccogliere le novità riguardo i Fritz!Box AVM e gli Speed tedeschi.
Per contattare l'admin: fritzboxforumitalia@gmail.com (solo per problemi di accesso)

Ai nuovi iscritti: si ricorda che è obbligatorio presentarsi nella apposita sezione, pena la cancellazione dell'account

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

FritzOS 7.50 e MelCloud App by Mitsubishi

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

delavega79

nuovo utente
nuovo utente

In attesa che il supporto Fritz si faccia vivo circa questa mia richiesta sottostante:

Hello, since few days I’ve successfully upgraded OS from 7.29(all was really running perfectly by years) to 7.50 on my 7590 router. I started to experience two issues:

1. when I use live streaming website in HD which I have always been using before in HD - by mobile connection to home Wi-Fi - I experience glitches while watching the streaming. My Phone is always same: iPhone SE III with iOS 16.3 , no firewalls or VPN.

2. The Wi-Fi devices used by my Mitsubishi A/C (named “ZonaGiorno” and “ZonaNotte”) to keep being connected to internet to the Mitsubishi MelCloud services, systematically, after few days of perfect uptime with FritzOS 7.50, they end randomly to lose connection to MelCloud despite these Wi-Fi adapters keeps being always visible by FritzOS and even appear as connected to the Wi-Fi - but in fact - the MelCloud app and service will NOT be able to communicate correctly with these A/C Wi-Fi units. My troubleshooting: till when I will, manually, again, cause a complete power outage at home (aka power cycle), these A/C units Zonaxxx will not communicate correctly with internet and with Mitsubishi MelCloud. I’ve alerted Mitsubishi MELCloud Support and their cloud platform is fine. No issues by them.

I am working as IT network expert at HPE since years and I’m really afraid this could be a bug or issue introduced with OS 7.50 as with 7.29 I swear it was all perfectly running and performing.

I regret badly to have made the OS upgrade 7.29 to 7.50 because I know that if I will downgrade I will lose some Fritz functionalities because of the new certificate you have introduced.

Please help me to fix the two issues. Please investigate further with OS development team.

These live streaming glitches and also the Mitsubishi A/C Wi-Fi problems with MelCloud service are both related to Wi-Fi connectivity issues introduced clearly by FritzOS 7.50. All the devices are the same.

The glitches are apparently NOT occurring if I use the same live streaming website by a laptop connected to the Fritz Router via cable RJ45.

Thanks you!
Regards Diego

Chiedo a tutti voi di questo forum:   c'è qualcuno di voi che sta usando FritzOS 7.50 ed anche la app Mitsubishi MelCloud?

Se SI... state avendo problemi con la connettività wi-fi degli splitter installati in casa?  Tipo che il Fritz li vede correttamente in rete e vivi... ma tuttavia...la app NON riesce più a raggiungerli remotamente?

A me pare che questa issue sia nata in coincidenza dell'upgrade di FritzOS.. e siccome il supporto tecnico ufficiale Mitsubishi mi ha confermato che la loro piattaforma non ha problemi di alcun tipo in corso.. chiedo anche a voi

Grazie 1000

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]