Fritz!Box-Forum Italia (unofficial)
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Call-through problem -analog line- using Fritzbox 7170

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Call-through problem -analog line-  using Fritzbox 7170 Empty Call-through problem -analog line- using Fritzbox 7170

Messaggio Da mapost Mer Giu 30, 2010 9:35 am

Ciao,
Qualcuno ha dei problemi con il callthrough? Ovvero quando si
effettuano
chiamate attraverso la funzione callthrough, al termine
della chiamata,
la linea fissa resta occupata non viene dato il
segnale di riagganciare
(hungup) e resta così fino a quando non si
riavvia il fritz.
Grazie, Ciao.

Hello,
In 2009 I had fritzbox 7050 with some SIP accounts and fixed analog line;
everything went perfectly:
1. initiate and received calls SIP <-> SIP and fixed-line calls
2. redirected SIP calls (call diversion) via fixed-line to mobile
3. call-through mobile -> fixed-line(fritzbox) SIP -> SIP-extern
4. transfer between extensions.

In February 2010 I took Fritzbox 7170 (for fax-intern and the answering-machine) and there are no FB7050.
On this fb7170 go all with one exception: 3. call-through calls
Call goes well, but often Festnetz-led stays on after end of call and fixed-line are not available either for from-internal or from-external call (it is busy)( I waited just five minutes).
This happens regardless of who closes first: caller (cell) or called party (external SIP);
Moreover, if the external SIP close, then on cell I press # key and can initiate(so it's normal) another call to any SIP or connection to FON1-3 extension and goes well until end of call, but fixed line remains busy, other functions are not affected.
Solved only on fb7170 restart.
I Check with two different FB7170 (V1, and another one V2).
Fritzbox 7170 V1 : FW-de.29.04.76 , FW-en.29.04.78(recover) , FW-en.29.04.82
Fritzbox 7170 V2 : FW-de.29.04.67 , FW-de.29.04.76
After each firmware upgrade I reset to default factory settings.
Fritzbox 7050 FW-de.14.04.33
All Fritzbox from 1und1 and network connection via LAN1(non-NAT, non-router) behind milkfish-sip-router (http://www.milkfish.org).

Thanks in advance
Regards
Marin

Ultima modifica di mapost il Gio Lug 01, 2010 2:21 am - modificato 1 volta.

mapost
nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Numero di messaggi : 8

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Call-through problem -analog line-  using Fritzbox 7170 Empty Re: Call-through problem -analog line- using Fritzbox 7170

Messaggio Da Frizzo1 Mer Giu 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Ciao Marin,

It happens sometimes the festnetz or internet led stays on for few seconds. Pound key (#) as you said it's an easy way to avoid the little wait at the end of a number composition. In order to fix your troubles you could try these 2 simple ways:

- 1st. access your fritzbox(es) thru telnet, you have to enable it before by typing #96*7* from one of the phone connected to your fritz, then edit the file named debug.cfg in the directory /var/flash/
Codice:
 telnet 192.168.178.1
# vi /var/flash/debug.cfg
copying and pasting the 1st block of code from this page on vi editor:

http://wiki.vocesuip.com/index.php?title=Script_per_la_sincronizzazione_dell%27IP_quando_il_Fritz_%C3%A8_in_LAN
This is a little how-to for using vi editor : http://www.washington.edu/computing/unix/vi.html
You have to restart fritzbox to apply the modifications. Be sure to replace 192.168.178.1 with your exact fritzbox IP address;

- 2nd upgrade your fritzbox(es) with one of our multiLanguage/multiAnnex firmwares, here you have a list: http://www.anime80.com/repository/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=53&func=select&id=41 , default language is english but you can choose your favorite one from system settings. For accessing that repository you have to subscribe a free account and wait for the confirmation mail from our admins.

At last, if problems keep on staying then try to unbrand your devices with this simple procedure, accessing your fritzbox(es) via telnet :

Codice:
 telnet 192.168.178.1
echo "firmware_version avm" > /proc/sys/urlader/environment

Once again: You have to restart fritzbox to apply the modifications. Be sure to replace 192.168.178.1 with your exact fritzbox IP address.
It will not affect fritzbox functionality since it could be a bug related to that branded version and you're not using that operator but the fritzbox as an ATA.

Just curious: where are you from and which annex they use on dsl lines?

http://wiki.vocesuip.com/index.php?title=Come_realizzare_il_CALL_THROUGH_col_fritz

Hope that can help you to solve that issue, for further infos or problems feel free to ask again.

Ciao.

Frizzo1
Ospite

Call-through problem -analog line-  using Fritzbox 7170 Empty Re: Call-through problem -analog line- using Fritzbox 7170

Messaggio Da mapost Mer Giu 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Ciao frizzo,
Grazie per la risposta rapida

I am experienced Linux user and I read more on http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/

Fritzbox 7170 V1 : FW-de.29.04.76 , FW-en.29.04.78(recover) , FW-en.29.04.78-freetz, FW-en.29.04.82-freetz
Fritzbox 7170 V2 : FW-de.29.04.67 , FW-de.29.04.76
After each firmware upgrade I reset to default factory settings.
Fritzbox
7050 FW-de.14.04.33, FW-de.14.04.33-freetz
I needed freetz for crond, dropbear and mc.

- 1st.
Codice:

/var/mod/root # cat /var/flash/debug.cfg
cat: can't open '/var/flash/debug.cfg': No such file or directory
My FB is behind OpenWRT NAT, but milkfish-openser is SIP-router & RTP-proxy and FB not needing STUN or similar. SIP calls is perfectly.

- 2nd.
Details my call-through scenario:
i. simple
Call from cell: 0123123123p1234p0p*12x##31#sip-number#
Perfect call and conversation flowing, but at end often the fixed-line remains busy.
I tried without *12x##31#, but no difference.
I do not tried without # after sip-number; this tell fritzbox for end of
called-number.
ii. complex
At end of conversation sip-calleed number hang-up and
from cell I press # key, then *12x#other-sip-number#, call is OK and sip-called number hang-up,
from cell I press # key, then 3 -FON3 connection- , call is OK and again and again, all is OK, but when cell end call often the fixed-line remains busy.

Ciao.

P.S. Grazie per le risposte è in italiano

Ultima modifica di mapost il Mer Giu 30, 2010 10:40 pm - modificato 1 volta.

mapost
nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Messaggio Da Frizzo1 Mer Giu 30, 2010 10:37 pm

You're welcome Marin,

Since you are an experienced gnu/linux user, first time you need to create the file debug.cfg so :

Codice:
  # echo "" > /var/flash/debug.cfg
now it's ready to be edited with vi.

Just for the sake of experimentation and to realize where's located the problem, try to upgrade your firmware with one i suggested you before.

Ciao

Frizzo1
Ospite

Messaggio Da mapost Mer Giu 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Ciao frizzo.

I created the file /var/flash/debug.cfg :
Codice:

#!/bin/sh
MYIP=`wget -q -O - http://www.vocesuip.com/getip.php`
while true; do
  sleep 30
  TEMPIP=`wget -q -O - http://www.vocesuip.com/getip.php 2>&1`
      if [ "$TEMPIP" != "$MYIP" ]; then
        MYIP="$TEMPIP"
        voipd -R
      fi
done
and reboot FB; then I have no dropbear, no telnet, no freetz;
then #96*7* telnet FB and:
Codice:

/var/mod/root # ps
  PID USER      VSZ STAT COMMAND
    1 root      1164 S    init
    2 root        0 SWN  [ksoftirqd/0]
    3 root        0 SW<  [events/0]
    4 root        0 SW<  [khelper]
    5 root        0 SW<  [kthread]
    6 root        0 SW<  [kblockd/0]
  23 root        0 SW<  [pdflush]
  24 root        0 SW<  [pdflush]
  26 root        0 SW<  [aio/0]
  25 root        0 SW  [kswapd0]
  62 root        0 SW  [pm_info]
  66 root        0 SW<  [CPMAC]
  70 root        0 SW  [mtdblockd]
  96 root        0 SW  [tffsd_mtd_0]
  [b] 98 root      1344 S    /bin/sh /etc/init.d/rc.S[/b]
/var/mod/root # uptime
 14:24:43 up 32 min, load average: 0.02, 0.04, 0.00

Now I clear debug.cfg
Codice:

/var/mod/root # echo "" >/var/flash/debug.cfg
and reboot for return to previous status.

Ciao.

mapost
nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Messaggio Da Ospite Gio Lug 01, 2010 1:05 am

Ciao Marin,

Which version of firmware you are using now ?

Did you try to upgrade with one i suggested you ?

You have 1&1 branded fboxes, did you try to unbrand them as I told you before ?

In the meanwhile you're waiting for answers from this forum , you should ask AVM about that problem maybe thats well known to them and there's some workaround already.

http://help.avm.de/fritzbox.php?oem=avme&hardware=94&language=en&set=006&topic=hilfe_fon_durchwahl&deviceFeatures=100100111111010101101111010011110001100111110&userSettings=0100

Ciao
--------------------------

Qualcuno ha dei problemi simili a mapost? Ovvero quando si effettuano chiamate attraverso la funzione callthrough, al termine della chiamata, la linea fissa resta occupata non viene dato il segnale di riagganciare (hungup) e resta così fino a quando non si riavvia il fritz.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da mapost Gio Lug 01, 2010 1:47 am

Ciao frizzo

Fritzbox 7170 V1 : FW-de.29.04.76 , FW-en.29.04.78(recover) ,
FW-en.29.04.78-freetz, FW-en.29.04.82-freetz
Fritzbox 7170 V2 :
FW-de.29.04.67 , FW-de.29.04.76
After each firmware upgrade I reset
to default factory settings.
Fritzbox
7050 FW-de.14.04.33,
FW-de.14.04.33-freetz
I needed freetz for crond, dropbear and mc.
2. Not yet. Next day.
3. I tried call-through with FW-versions shown before in succession. fb7170 V1 was rebranded to avme with FW-en.29.04.78(recover-image)

I like your P.S.

Qualcuno ha dei problemi simili a mapost? Ovvero quando si
effettuano chiamate attraverso la funzione callthrough, al termine della
chiamata, la linea fissa resta occupata non viene dato il segnale di
riagganciare (hungup) e resta così fino a quando non si riavvia il
fritz.
Grazie. Ciao.

mapost
nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Messaggio Da Ospite Gio Lug 01, 2010 1:55 am

glad to read that, hope you understood its meaning , thats an invitation for the other members to this forum to partecipate too, since some are not familiar with english . We'll wait for your news after you upgrade the firmware.

Ciao.

EDIT: I sent you a pm .

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da mapost Gio Lug 01, 2010 2:45 am

Ciao frizzo.

My apologise!

I come from Roumania; ADSL mod Annex A.
All fritzbox witch I triyed have Annex B (1und1).

I put your text on top of post. Grazie.

Ciao.
Marin

P.S. Sorry for my english.

P.P.S. Thanks to google-translate

EDIT:

Ciao frizzo.

- 2nd upgrade your
fritzbox(es)
with one of our multiLanguage/multiAnnex firmwares,
here you have a
list: http://www.anime80.com/repository/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=53&func=select&id=41
, default language is english but you can choose your favorite one from
system settings.

this firmware project is the same
with(or continue of)?:
http://www.mrfritz.co.cc/it/download.html?func=showdown&id=2
see
and:
http://www.wirelessforums.org/uk-telecom-voip/4-languages-firmware-annexa-b-fritzbox-7170-a-55931.html

I do not trust unofficial firmware. Who would have?

Grazie.
Ciao.
Marin

mapost
nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Messaggio Da Ospite Gio Lug 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Ciao Marin,
your acting is a bit contradictory: you ask our help but you don't trust our firmwares?

The firmwares in our repository are, as much as possible, similar to the original ones from AVM, those are slightly edited including translations for other languages ( mainly Italian) and include lastest dsl module for annexA , bug fixes and other minor updates.

The 1st link I provided you is the official repository of this site, there our users upload the edited firmwares; the 1st link you posted is a personal site of a member of this forum, the firmwares in there are fine too but not up-to-date; last link you posted is not available at the moment and it's not related to this site.

Now I described you the sites, it's up to you to upgrade with one of our firmwares or not, in the 2nd case i'm forced to stop replying you,because it means you have no trust on us. By the way, you should know already that freetz firmwares , the ones you are using now , are unofficial too ,and until it's not you to compile them , you would doubt about them too .

I suggested you possible solutions now it's up to you , continue or not.

Ciao.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da mapost Gio Lug 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Ciao.

Apologize to everyone who was offended.

This is my main problem: lack of diplomacy.

Yes, is true, but freetz, openwrt, openser, milkfish, linux and many other projects is opensource.

Thank you for spending your time.

I wish you luck in everything you do.

Grazie.
Ciao.
Marin

mapost
nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Messaggio Da Ospite Gio Lug 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi Marin,
you're right those are open source projects, but i don't think you examinated every single files of them. I told you again: firmwares present in this repository are italian adaptation of AVM original firmwares, and some made with freetz tool and the developers should release sources because forced by the license ftp://ftp.avm.de/fritz.box/fritzbox.fon_wlan_7170/x_misc/opensrc/ and you can request them if not present.

If you have doubts about the presence of malicious code inside those , you can use net sniffers and reverse the code for each program you are using on your computer , router, cellphone and so on, not only on fritz firmwares. From Opensource products often users receive a fake security's feeling , accepting blindly them as the most secure things on the universe, a thing is safe and secure when you experience that personally. I don't agree with closedsource proprietary softwares but not all of them are evil.

I don't want change your mind, explained possible solutions and can't do otherwise. Hope you find a solution to your problem here or in another place in the net .

Thanks for your greetings.
Good Luck to you too.
Ciao

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da mapost Ven Lug 02, 2010 1:43 am

Ciao frizzo

You're very kind. Thanks a lot.

Grazie.
Ciao.
Marin

mapost
nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Messaggio Da Massinge Ven Lug 02, 2010 1:58 am

The project by MrFritz aka lonegunman isn't the same. My Repository is made by contribution of all fritz!Box Forum's members. If you don't trust our firmware is ok, no problem!
We don't force to use our firmware, i want to be clear this point .

Good bye and good luck for your problem!

Fritz!Box forum admin

Fritz box fon wlan 7170 SL v1 29.04.87-ITA-by-Annex-massinge_b_1.02
Massinge
Massinge
Admin
Admin

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 6596

https://www.fritzbox-forum.com

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili