Fritz!Box-Forum Italia (unofficial)
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Forum NON UFFICIALE per raccogliere le novità riguardo i Fritz!Box AVM e gli Speed tedeschi.
Per contattare l'admin: fritzboxforumitalia@gmail.com (solo per problemi di accesso)

Ai nuovi iscritti: si ricorda che è obbligatorio presentarsi nella apposita sezione, pena la cancellazione dell'account

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

How can I access my router's program? [English]

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

br3ak

nuovo utente
nuovo utente

I have a FRITZ!Box 3272 and since I have a lot of connection issues (insanely high ping when I'm not home alone, poor signal range of only 3/5 lines 12-13 meters away from the router etc), before I rush into buying a new router I want to go through the router's settings and see what's up, but how do I do that? I go to 192.168.178.1/ , I entered my WLAN Network Key as requested, and then I'm supposed to enter yet another password ( "Il FRITZ!Box vi dà il benvenuto Registratevi con la vostra password."). Problem is that I don't know what password it's talking about, I wasn't here when my parents bought the router and they swear they didn't enter any password or mail ever so I can't go on the FritzBox site to request a new password. What is there to do, how can I access the router's settings?

P.S: I'm sorry about the post being in English, I just started studying italian and I'm like at a A2 level Very Happy

Ospite

Ospite

do not worry about the language ... see at page 113 of the manual, there should be what you're trying to do

english manual

Before some admin tell you, go introduce yourself in the section for new subscribers

DANIELONE

DANIELONE
Super Mod
Super Mod

Hi Br3ak and welcome here with us.
If you have original ISP configurations, i guess is better for you a fully reset of router and use the Wizard again.
Probably your parents have typed a password when they have initialized the router the first time, a new begining, can give to you the possibility to set a new password for administrator user.
i guess is the best practice.
Use the manual for the workaround.

How can I access my router's program? [English] 15644861961

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]