Fritz!Box-Forum Italia (unofficial)
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Forum NON UFFICIALE per raccogliere le novità riguardo i Fritz!Box AVM e gli Speed tedeschi.
Per contattare l'admin: fritzboxforumitalia@gmail.com (solo per problemi di accesso)

Ai nuovi iscritti: si ricorda che è obbligatorio presentarsi nella apposita sezione, pena la cancellazione dell'account

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

[Risolto] fb 7362 sl problem uploading international firmware

5 partecipanti

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

olujnik

nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Promemoria primo messaggio :

I have tried to get international firmware to 7362 sl because i wont to change from annex b to annex a but rukernel is giving me a message that it is not design to work with fritz.box 7362 sl and ftp up-loader is stuck and cannot make connection
I am having feeling that something is wrong whit my lan card, after turning 7362 off, and then on lan card is showing no connection.

Any suggestion is welcomed

graymalking

moderatore
moderatore

Ok, the problem is what do tou mean as original version Smile
Is it the German Version or a TCOM croatian version ?
If T-Com has made private fw with own voip date it is very hard to restore.
If the problem is to restore the original version you have to set by ftp avm setting

>>quote SETENV firmware_version avm

and then use the german recovery file

Added: If adsl connection works and Voip does not work I dont think that the problem is to update fw but to find the right croatian voip setting

http://graymalking.altervista.org

zeljko2

nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Hi!
Before you send the message I tried to command quote SETENV firmware_version avm and succeeded, after which I returned to the German version 6.03.
Croatian T-Com does not have a version already using original firmware. I have all the settings and password for VoIP but it will not register. Internet normally works. It is a state with version 6.03. I will also try to upgrade to 6.20, but I doubt it.

graymalking

graymalking
moderatore
moderatore

I dont think it is a fritzbox problem, you can try to use a pc sip software as xlite (http://www.counterpath.com/x-lite/) and use the croatian voip setting to see if the registration works, but maybe it is better if you contact T-com to resolve the problem.

http://graymalking.altervista.org

zeljko2

nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Thank you for your help.
I solved the problem by earlier instructions.
Best regards

pegede

nuovo utente
nuovo utente

Hello Naf (and others)

I found this forum and your great contributions by searching for a way to switch the Annex of an 7362 SL with FritzOS 06.30 to A. I know how to modify Firmwares using freetz and have already found out that FW 06.30 contains both Annex A&B drivers. Since I don't require an English UI, I am seeking only for a hint how to modify this FW to make the Annex A driver the active one. Any input from you would be highly appreciated!

I have already tried accessing the box by ftp (telnet no longer possible since 06.30) after reboot and issued the commands
quote SETENV annex A
quote SETENV kernel_args annex=A

but when I look in the DSL section afterwards, it still shows the same DSL driver version: 1.100.133.6.  If it had been successfully switched to Annex A, shouldn't the version no. be different?

Saluti dalla Germania,
pegede

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]